November 1, 2010

First Halloween

I haven't done anything for Halloween in over 15 years and we hadn't actually planned on doing anything this year either, but Allie was invited to her little friends house of a family that I know from work. We decided to take her out together. Allie was the best Trick-or-Treat(er) I have ever seen. I though she'd be scared or intimidated to go up to the houses and strangers, but she walked straight up to each door and promptly stated "Christmas treat" in her almost 3 year old voice. It was adorable! Katie had a blast, falling asleep before we made it out the door and then waking up about half way through the night. Taking them out reminded me of when I use to go when I was a kid.








1 comment:

  1. woohoo! i get to be your first follower, AND your first commenter! looking forward to keeping up with your blog and getting to know your beautiful family better. you guys are such a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete