December 14, 2010

ThanksGiving!!!

It has been the craziest three weeks of my life from Thanksgiving to Christmas just around the corner. Writing in my blog has seemed so last option in my day as between completing school, work, family play time, and the holidays. Needless to say, these past weeks have been amazing in our lives as we've shared some wonderful moments of true happiness and joy with friends and family. I had the opportunity to shoot photos for my wife's cousin and her family:



We had Thanksgiving at Janelle's parents new home. It was really nice and a great time with family. Unfortunately, my job required I work that night and I had to leave my beautiful girls late in the afternoon. It is such an awesome feeling knowing that even if I can't always be there because of my job, my incredible wife is so able and ready to take care of my little ones while I'm away.


No comments:

Post a Comment